What Trident Will Do
- Take your complaint seriously and investigate your claim.
- We will tell you what we will do and give you a timescale.
- Let you know of how you may help yourself whilst we are investigating.
- Keep you informed.
How Trident will deal with your complaint:
In the first instance we will investigate your claim, for example, writing to the individual causing the problem, arranging to meet with them.
Upon investigating the claim, we will decide on a course of action.
Dependent upon the nature of the claim we have a number of actions we can take, including:
- Offering mediation, where all parties involved discuss the problems
- Encouraging resident to sign an Acceptable Behaviour Contract, agreeing that they will behave in an acceptable manner within their neighbourhood
- Issuing formal Tenancy Warnings
- Installing noise monitoring equipment, where possible and if applicable
- Taking enforcement (legal) action when the ASB does not stop and all other avenues have failed
You can also access information on ASB at: https://www.gov.uk/report-crime-anti-social-behaviour