We take reports of ASB seriously and will take action to prevent and resolve any problems.

What to do if you are a victim of a crime for example domestic violence, physical attack, burglary:

  • If it is an emergency dial 999
  • If it is not an emergency get in touch with your local policing team by dialling 101. You should be given an incident number in relation to the crime.
  • Once you have spoken to the police, contact us if you have an incident number, please have that ready to give to us.